Today’s card features all kinds of fun techniques – heat embossing on the cupcake sentiment, dry embossing on the panel with cute little polka dots, masking to color the area behind the cupcake with distress inks, and partial die-cutting to create the circle window for my cupcake to sit in. Phew.
I colored the cupcake and stand with Copic markers, and then used a Wink of Stella pen to add some glitter to the cupcake frosting, and glossy accents to embellish the pink parts of the cupcake stand.
I can’t decide if this is a birthday card or just a cute note card. Either way, it’s making me hungry.
- Stamps: Sweets and Treats (Wplus9)
- Dies: Clear Cut Stackers Circle Dies (Wplus9)
- Inks: MFT Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Distress Ink (Salty Ocean & Peacock Feathers)
- Paper: Slate Gray, Neenah Solar White 80lb
- Other Supplies: Copic Markers, WOW White Embossing Powder, Polka Dot Embossing Folder (similar here), Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Glossy Accents Glue, Post-it notes (for masking off the cupcake)