It’s time for the Christmas-themed nail art!
- Sally Hansen Diamond Strength (as base coat)
- Essie – Leading Lady (for the glittered polish on my ring finger)
- Ulta – Snow White (on index finger, thumb and middle finger as a base for the red)
- Essie – Born to Kilt (on my index finger and over the white on my thumb and middle fingers)
- Metal nail art studs (on my index and pinky fingers)
- Striping tape (to mask off space on my middle and thumb nails – after I placed the tape, I pained over it with Born to Kilt, then removed the tape ASAP to reveal the white polish underneath)
Happy Almost Friday!
Seche Vite Top Coat