Finally a midweek manicure! It’s been a while. These were inspired by a post I saw on Sally Hansen’s Instagram feed. The design is nice and bright and colorful. Finally it’s starting to feel like Spring around these parts.
- Sally Hansen Diamond Nails (base coat)
- China Glaze – Liquid Leather (black base – 2 coats)
- OPI – Mod About You (pastel pink)
- OPI – Can’t Find My Czechbook (blue)
- China Glaze – Passion for Petals (dark pink)
- Seche Vite (top coat)
You could do this with any combination of colors you like. I started with a base coat of China Glaze Liquid Leather, then added random brush strokes of each color, one layer/color at a time. I just kept it really loose and random. I love how it turned out.
Happy Almost Friday!