This one is one of my favorites, and I let a piece of patterned paper do most of the work! I used my Wishing die once again and layered several of the die cuts to make that part of the sentiment really stand out (I also added a small piece of vellum behind the word to give it some extra pop. For the panel, I cut down a 6×6 piece of patterned paper (I love those irregular pink ombre dots) to the size of my card, but then chopped it apart toward the bottom to create some blank space inside of which I stamped my sentiment. I mounted everything on an A2 size card base, and added a little enamel dot to the left of the sentiment to finish it off.
- Stamps: SSS Sending and Wishing
- Dies: SSS Wishing Wafer Die
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Paper (card base & Wishing die cut): Neenah Solar White Card Stock, Silhouette Vellum
- Patterned Paper & Embellishments: From the Cirque Card Kit from Studio Calico