I made this card for a male coworker, and so tried to give it a more masculine feel. I used a lot of brown paper, and used copic markers to color the cute little bird-nurse. The long horizontal panel behind the bird has clear embossed pill bottles on it, that unfortunately did not translate very well in the photos I took with my iphone.
Here’s a partial list of the products I used:
- VersaMark Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon Lawn Cuts
- Copic Markers (B00, B04, Y19)
- Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
- Wplus9 Clear Cut Stacker Circles
- Big Kick Machine
- Tombow Mono Adhesive Permanent Tape Dispenser
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Martha Stewart Heating Tool
I’m having so much fun making and sending all of these cards. I hope to share some more soon!