Christmas 2012 was a lovely one. Lots of quality time spent with family, lots of good food, LOTS of desserts (I really need to step up my diet game now). It even snowed a bit on Christmas morning which made the day extra special. I thought I’d share some of the photos I took from the day.
From left to right:
- Cakettes from my boss at work as a yummy Christmas gift. Mine were eggnog and red velvet flavored.
- Radar was very happy to wake up to a white Christmas on Christmas morning.
- A Pre-Christmas friends Christmas dinner for which I made another of the brown butter sweet potato casseroles.
- Played darts at the Bro- and Sis- In Law’s on Christmas Eve and I had to document my one of TWO bullseyes. Pretty proud of myself.
My HoneySanta all dressed up to give out Christmas gifts to the Sunday School kids.
- Our tree – steadily gaining ornaments each year.
- D is awesome and surprised me with an ipad for Christmas, on which I’ve been having lots of fun with the photobooth app…
- Radar knawing on his favorite gift. He turned 6 the day after Christmas and got yet another bone! Lucky dog.
- Snapped a photo of Dennis while we were at my Aunt’s house spending time with family and opening gifts
- Grandma got a parakeet for Christmas. She’s named her “Pretty Girl”
- Snookums the Nativity Cat
- Gearing up to put together D’s Christmas gift!
- A delicious Christmas ham courtesy of my mother.
- Some of my stocking stuffers – Essie polishes, Sally Hansen nail wraps and some peanut butter cups. Santa is so good at his job.
- D’s gift all put together – he was so excited and we both can’t wait to fire it up!
- The pretty mini-tree in the window at my aunt’s house
Now that Christmas has come and gone, it’s time to start thinking about 2013! Have you started thinking about your New Years resolution?